NOT GOOD ENOUGH FLORIDA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome! Empty No way

Post  stopthetax Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:46 pm

I can't believe anyone would actually vote for this, especially if they can do math.

stopthetax

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Empty Question the Constitutionality?

Post  Robin Hood Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Sorry people, I fail to see how the Constitutionality of portability can be questioned without questioning the Constitutionality of the Property Tax itself. I can only find property tax in Karl Marx' book. (If you wish to argue that with your representative, you will get more movement from a brick wall).
Anyway, portability, caps on spending or anything else the legislature comes up with will not benefit the taxpayer.
If you want to control spending, which will control taxes, you must control the taxes you pay. Example... if you send your spouse to the store with 100 dollars and tell them to only spend $50, they will find some excuse to spend the other $50. The only way to insure they only spend $50 dollars is to... ONLY GIVE THEM $50 DOLLARS!
There is only one taxing mechanism that gives you control of how much tax you pay!
It has been studied extensively and will work at the local, state and federal level!
Interested... Google "operation off the fence"
Robin

Robin Hood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum